We are Recruiting Care Staff (Full and Part Time)
Are you looking for a role with consistent and guaranteed hours? Have you suitable qualifications and looking to get back into the workforce?
• FETAC Level 5 - Work while you study for FETAC Level 5 - Fully qualified
• Have a genuine concern for others
• Conscientious / Dependable
• A good listener
• A good team worker
Applications by email to: HR@Castleross.ie
The Head Chef will be responsible for managing the kitchen and ensuring the delivery of consistent high standards of food and service. You will have experience in developing excellent standards of service and effectively deliver this standard to the team. The ability to motivate and inspire the rest of the team is vital to your success.
- To plan interesting, innovative and healthy food for the people who live here to required standards.
- To ensure that HACCP, Environmental Health and hygiene requirements are met at all times and to complete and maintain records as required by HACCP, HIQA and Castleross policies.
- To liaise with the Environmental Health Officer and local health authorities.
- To manage purchasing and ordering on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in accordance with the specified budget.
- To Monitor and control stock levels to ensure adequate supplies and correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- To complete and monitor monthly rosters ensuring that costs are in line with forecast.
- To demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills.
- To maintain a strong relationship with other kitchen personnel and support professional development of the same
- To supervise and instruct kitchen staff members in the use of all equipment and hygiene procedures, giving help and guidance where appropriate.
- To respect privacy, dignity and to promote confidentiality within a warm homely setting.
- To be able to work within a team whilst recognizing the skills and abilities of others as we are all individual.
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence.
- To ensure strict compliance with Health and Safety regulations and Castleross Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To ensure the inspection, maintenance, repair, calibration and safety of all kitchen equipment.
The ideal candidate:
Qualified Chef with HACCP
Must be flexible and a team player
Previous experience an advantage
TO APPLY send CV by email to hr@Castleross.ie (Closing date for applications - January 22nd )
We are always looking to build out team in Castleross Nursing & Convalescent Centre, Carrickmacross, Co, Monaghan
If you would be interested in being placed on a panel for the roles of
Please send in your CV by email to HR@Castleross.ie